Zee's Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just trying to see who has my type of humor, not trying to get kicked lol

3 posters

Go down

Just trying to see who has my type of humor, not trying to get kicked lol Empty Just trying to see who has my type of humor, not trying to get kicked lol

Post  Diabeetis Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:08 am

So I guess as my first post as a member of the forum, I wanted to see if anyone would find my type of humor funny by reading the biography *fake* about Wilford Brimley on the uncyclopedia. I hope I don't get in trouble for posting this and have a wonderful day! Here is the link- http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Wilford_Brimley

Exclamation May be inappropriate for children under 18 Exclamation 
Diabeetis
Diabeetis

Back to top Go down

Just trying to see who has my type of humor, not trying to get kicked lol Empty Re: Just trying to see who has my type of humor, not trying to get kicked lol

Post  Jespin357 Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:13 am

I AM THE LORAXX hahaha Walking three minutes after birth ahha

Jespin357

Back to top Go down

Just trying to see who has my type of humor, not trying to get kicked lol Empty Re: Just trying to see who has my type of humor, not trying to get kicked lol

Post  awesssssomeguy Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:12 pm

Um that was a bit awkward.
awesssssomeguy
awesssssomeguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum